Complaint Review: peace of mind relocation

• Submitted: Sat, November 05, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 05, 2011

• Reported By: storey — la verne California United States of America
peace of mind relocation
Los Angeles, California United States of America

peace of mind relocation TOTAL RIP OFF Los Angeles, California

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Peace of mind LOL!!!! I have used movers at least 25 times and have nerve had a worst experience! These guys are not professional showed up in budget rental truck said there truck was in the shop NOT! as I have read now other reviews this is there MO. 3 guys that showed up 2 were tiny and did not speak or obviously READ English so don't bother marking your boxes glass or fragile,I am just thankful that I consider my self a pro packer the way my boxes were crushed and mangled I was sure I would have a lot of broken stuff. They also wanted to crate all furniture at a extra charge of course, no other movers have ever had to crate any of my belongings and nothing was ever damaged! Peace of mind relocation was the most stressful move ever not to mention the under lying fees of gas and the $50 deposit, oh and the double the drive time LOL could they go any slower following my husband he had to pull over 4 times and sit on the side of the hwy for them to caught up! What should have been 1 hour drive at 55 miles hr (speed limit 65) took them 1 hr 45min. Once we did finally reach our new place they moved the big stuff in dumped boxes in driveway at this point our estimated $450. move was well above $600 had to bring the boxes in our-self's. still unpacking and finding broken and damaged items dents and scratches on furniture not to mention the leg broken off my deceased Mothers OAK coffee table.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2011 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peace-of-mind-relocation/Los-Angeles-California-/peace-of-mind-relocation-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-Los-Angeles-California-795383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peace of mind relocation