Complaint Review: Peak Life

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: Bud — Lady Lake Florida
Peak Life
105 Commerce Drive Aston, Pennsylvania USA

Peak Life After ordering a sample Prostate product for 99c I received a 30-day supply for $80.23. I DID NOT order the monthly supply and DO NOT want the monthly supply. Called the company immediately and received instructions on how to return the product. Return was done via USPS on 08/04/2014. Is this company part of Peak Life, LLC of Boston, MA?? I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. There are complaints all over the Internet about this company. They should be put OUT OF BUSINESS!! Aston Pennsylvania

After ordering a sample product of Prostate for 99 cents, I received a one month supply for $80.23. They have signed me up for continuing monthly supplies. I did not order this product and I do not want this product. I called the company immediately and mailed back the order, unopned, as requested via USPS. This company, Peak Life of Aston, PA should be put out of business. There are complaints all over the Internet about this company. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. Is this company part of Peak Life, LLC of Boston, MA?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peak-Life/Aston-Pennsylvania-19014/Peak-Life-After-ordering-a-sample-Prostate-product-for-99c-I-received-a-30-day-supply-for-1167470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peak Life