Complaint Review: peakseedsbc.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jan — Pembroke Pines Florida U.S.A.
peakseedsbc.com
#4-1150 Terminal Ave. N Unit 186 Internet United States of America

peakseedsbc.com DSP Ventures DO Not Waste Your Money, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: you lie!!!

*Consumer Comment: PSBC IS 100% ON THE LEVEL HONEST

*Consumer Comment: PeakSeedsBC

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: MJ from peakseedbc ok

MJ at PEAKSEEDSBC.COM totally RIPPED ME OFF and he is so being a d*ck about it. He is out of Canada. I mailed my order in the beginning of Oct 2009. I emailed him 3 weeks later and he said he mailed my order which I never received. He said he would resend another order. Never received it. Emailed it again and he said 'it must have gotten lost in the mail.' I emailed him 3 weeks ago and again he told me it must have a got lost in the mail. This time I told him that it was impossible for 3 orders to get lost in the mail and I wasn't buying his story. Now he will not respond to me at all. I did write to Greenman since now pekseedsbc.com has a Greenman symbol on his home page. It doesn't appear that Greenman is that honest either since he wouldn't do anything about him ripping me off. Also I searched the web and found many, many other complaints from people saying they never got their orders either. He may have been honest long ago and DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2010 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peakseedsbccom/internet/peakseedsbccom-DSP-Ventures-DO-Not-Waste-Your-Money-Internet-559043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peakseedsbc.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

you lie!!!

AUTHOR: seedster - ()

the only way you would've known about the DSP Ventures part of the shipping is if you would have recieved your pakage,he only uses it as an alias on his shipped mailed goods...that is'nt posted on his website...

you were just trying to scam him out for more seeds...you're busted!!!

you liar!!!

PSBC IS 100% ON THE LEVEL HONEST

AUTHOR: pitviper - (United States of America)

he has been endorsed  by greenman(seedbankupdate.com)for over ten years at a regular 4-1/2 star rating,his small,but perfected stable of genetics are world class and rank with the very best,door to door delivery at around 14 days in a very safe and discreet package,and he always includes extra free bonuses.i would highly recommend peakseedsbc.com to anyone. also the greatest prices anywhere.

PeakSeedsBC

AUTHOR: Johnny Dough - (Canada)

I recently ordered from PeakSeedsBC for the first time. I honesty can't say enough about how great the customer service was.

There was a mix up on my part and I sent the wrong type of payment. He immediately e-mailed me back stating that he couldn't accept the payment, and that he will send my order via xpresspost. I sent the payment back, within a week I received my order.

The seeds are beautiful and he really hooks it up good too! I also never had seeds germ THIS fast, so you know they're healthy.

Thanks PeakSeedsBC! Will def be ordering again in the very near future.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

MJ from peakseedbc ok

AUTHOR: lobomango - (United States of America)

I have ordered several times from MJ, & so far he has provided excellent service : no complaints here.The Attitude seedbank guarantees their stuff to be delivered. Other good ones out their Greenman has completely overlooked so try someone else that will leave you a happy camper. Peace & love...