frequent

Complaint Review: peaksoccermall.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: SoccerMom5 — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
peaksoccermall.com

peaksoccermall.com BUYER BEWARE Knock-Off Soccer Cleat Website Internet

BUYER BEWARE - Do not waste your time or $$$ with peaksoccermall.com.  I ordered a specific pair of 2011 Adidas cleats that my 14 year-old son wanted.  After processing my payment, I was notified the color and style I ordered was not in stock and to select a different cleat.  The first red flag is a customer service email from a supposed female named Sophiya Cai at brandsalesclub@gmail.com.  She did respond within a day that our second choice was available and would be sent "soon".  Approximatly a week later we received the cleats in a tattered Adidas box postmarked from Shanghai.  Yes red flag number two or three or four by now.  The cleats were ok - although any soccer parent would know they did not look like standard "new" Adidas cleats you would purchase from a big box sporting goods store.

After using them two times - in perfectly dry East-Coast conditions, the front left boot started to pull away from the rubber cleat and of course my son declared them useless. [continued below]....
.....  I contacted the supposed Sophyia Cai and the inquiry form on the website requesting information on our options for an exchange or refund and of course I received NO response.

Yes, $90 down the drain on what is probably a knock-off Chinese website.  Lesson learned - stick with the US-based webites - pay the $$ to Adidas, Nike, Umbro or other well-known, trusted websites for your soccer needs.  We went back to Adidas and ordered a 2012 cleat with no issues as usual.  I should have trusted my gut on this website - too many questions about where they were based, horrible english language usage and yes, junky products with no service to back up a poor product which Adidias and other big-brand names will probably want to investigate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peaksoccermallcom/internet/peaksoccermallcom-BUYER-BEWARE-Knock-Off-Soccer-Cleat-Website-Internet-938416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peaksoccermall.com