Complaint Review: PearlH

• Phone: 4435629209
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

PearlH Realestateagent.com Hollywood Maryland

This company will not answert their phone, I enrolled with them for a 3month ad on their website, I was getting absolutely Nothing from the ad so I called them 2 months later and left a voicemail for them to cancel my subscription. This was after I emailed them and the email was returned and called several times.

They charged my account and the rate was 3times the introductory rate, and when I called this time I was able to reach someone. she said that I was supposed to send in a fax to confirm cancellation however there is nothing in their terms or conditions to tell you to do this.

So I sent a fax and asked for a refund, they told me that they would not refund but would keep my account active for another quarter......STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PearlH/Timonium-Maryland-21030/PearlH-Realestateagentcom-Hollywood-Maryland-1108062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PearlH