Complaint Review: Pearson Vue www.pearsonvue.com

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Saul — San Francisco California
Pearson Vue www.pearsonvue.com
201 Filbert St #200 San Fransciso, California USA

Pearson Vue www.pearsonvue.com ( Amfasoft - testing center) Pearson Vue illegaly terminated my exam with 35 mins still remaining Santa Clara, California

I have given more than 30 exams before at Prometric and Pearsons. More at the former . Very few with vue. My vendor transferred all its exams to be managed by vue so out of no choice , had my next exam with vue.
I had 35 mins remaining and marked some unanswered Q's to be reviewed and went to the restroom. I talked to the proctor and he explained - exams not going to wait - of course never expected to . The exam cost me $500.
When I came back from the restroom. The procter pretended as to "what happened" ...held the test result and told me the exam is over.
WHAT ? someone TERMINATED that exam when I was in the restoom ......WHO DID ? I DID NOT because the video will show I am in the restroom and at the time of leaving the exam hall - there was NOTHING printed. The printed happened WHILE I was in the bathroom.
I ducked because - I had to answer some 12 questions upon return. [continued below]....

.....
even before full 35 mins ran out - I lodged a complaint in front of the procter with the testing center.
So called investigation took place - got a canned reply ...."unfortunately ....shit ##$#$#$### " ( Yeah . you know how that sounds )
Some kind of background to get the whole story
the place I tested is called
Amfasoft Corporation
3080 Olcott Street
Suite A105
Santa Clara, California 95054
United States
408-919-2846

Its run by Anti Semetic Moslems. Before I tested - I kept hearing all these grunts and abuses against Ex President GWB ,against Obama's drones, Israel etc etc..he looked at me as if asking for approval... for whatever he said ...and I told him...if you dont like the Presidents here...why not just go back home.
Not the kind of response he expected..and then I saw my test is 'jimmied' (?) . Not sure what happened- did this fellow do something spooky b/h my back. The vidoes would tell the story

Anyways ....bottom line is VUE knows that for most certification needs if it is the test vendor , there is NO other altenative we have BUT to cough out that money again even if they did not conduct the test professionallly.
Their customer service is outsourced either to Turkey or Costa Rica or some place wierd . I hear thick accents when I talk to them.
I AM CREATING AN ENTRY FOR PEARSON VUE AT RIPOFFREPORT.COM IF VUE HAS STIFLED YOUR MONEY..PL JOIN ME AND ADD YOUR EXPERIENCE .
YELP OUT OUT YOUR EXAM CENTERS NAME - THAT TOO WOULD HELP.
BACK ME UP ON MY YELPS FOR Amfasoft

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pearson-Vue-wwwpearsonvuecom/San-Fransciso-California-94133/Pearson-Vue-wwwpearsonvuecom-Amfasoft-testing-center-Pearson-Vue-illegaly-termin-1079650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pearson Vue www.pearsonvue.com