Complaint Review: Ped Abghari/Mortgage Assistance Agency/8001 Irvine Center Drive Suite1020 Irvine CA/United

• Submitted: Sun, November 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: D.R. — Ventura County California
8001 Irvine Center Dive #1020 Irvine CA Irvine, California USA

Ped Abghari/Mortgage Assistance Agency/8001 Irvine Center Drive Suite1020 Irvine CA/United Mortgage Consulting Network, Vortex Financial Management, Attorney Alliance Union These people took my money. Illegal upfront fees charged for no results. Irvine California

This company took my money and did not do as they promised. As soon as I strted asking for a refund they never contaced me again. I have been looking into this company and have found that they have hurt alot of people while making alot of money they have had many different names (there may be more): Attorney Legal Network, Professional Legal Network, RMA Legal Network, National Legal Associates, Home Protection Bureau, Home Retention Agency, Rory Alarcon, lmrsa.com, lcnpc.com, sales@lmrsa.com, Wisdom Tree United, Joint Chiropractic Inc, The Future Is Green LLC, (714) 878-5683, Home Relief Services Inc. After I was unable to get help on the phone from my contact - Danisha Flesher - I spoke to a Longvon Don that gave me the address to their office. There are two owners Ped Abghari & another person. I went to the office and spoke to Mario, he told me they weren't there. I told him I need to speak to the manager, he told me the manager was named "Dee" but was not there. I told him I didn't believe him, that I thought they were there they just didn't want to talk to me. He then took me into a large call center and showed me an office with 2 big desks that had the door shut and the lights off. He gave me Ped Abghari's number and I have called him but he has not called me back. I then called back and spoke to Nathaniel Rizzet, he used the name Mortgage Consulting Network. He told me that they didn't take my money, they could keep it because it says in the paperwork that there are no guarantees. He told me there was no Danisha working there, I should send an email to the entire company and someone will respond. What he told me was not professional at all, he was not helpfull and just wanted to get me off the phone. Do not deal with htis company they are bad news. I would have been better of trying to do it on my own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ped-AbghariMortgage-Assistance-Agency8001-Irvine-Center-Drive-Suite1020-Irvine-CAUnited/Irvine-California-92614/Ped-AbghariMortgage-Assistance-Agency8001-Irvine-Center-Drive-Suite1020-Irvine-CAUnite-1101880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ped Abghari/Mortgage Assistance Agency/8001 Irvine Center Drive Suite1020 Irvine CA/United