Complaint Review: pediatric services of america

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Venita — pensacola Florida U.S.A.
pediatric services of america

pediatric services of america psa kids trying to get checkstubs but psa won't contact me. have to get stubs online and no ones password workd. Internet

i have worked for PSA for 10 years. a couple of years ago they went to only letting us get our check stubs online. there have been problems with this method from the start. i have been trying to get my stubs for 2 weeks [for the past 6 months worth]. i have emailed them, called them daily and left messages[ you can't talk to a live human being] recently, due to medicaid rule changes r.n.'s are no longer allowed to work lpn cases so i our office alone 6 r.n. have lost there jobs. i am trying to apply for unemployment and food stamps, which i can't do without my check stubs. i can't get my checkstubs because no one will help me reset my password so i can't get into the portal to get them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pediatric-services-of-america/internet/pediatric-services-of-america-psa-kids-trying-to-get-checkstubs-but-psa-wont-contact-me-955437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pediatric services of america