Complaint Review: Pedro Anderson - Federal Grant Dept. of Human Services

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Lorraine — Atlanta Georgia
Pedro Anderson - Federal Grant Dept. of Human Services
200 Independence Ave. SW, Washington, Select State/Province USA

Federal Grant Dept. of Human Services Stated that I was awarded $9000 from the Federal Grant Dept. Washington District of Columbia

I received a call from a gentleman of Indian accent today, March 24, 2014 by the name of Pedro Anderson who stated that he was calling me from the Federal Department of Human Services and that I had been awarded $9000 dollar for my good credit and because I had not filed bankruptcy in the last 6 month. He asked me to confirm what he had just stated to him. He also provided me with my full name and old address, which I failed to correct because of the noise in the background and the language barrier; I felt that this was a scam. The person could not speak very good English and sometime got twisted in what he was trying to communicate to me. I noticed once I started asking him questions he became lost of words and quickly started asking me how would I like to receive my money very quickly and I had to ask him to repeat. He asked me how I would you like to receive your money and there is 3 ways of getting the money. The 1st Option:  to receive in cash, 2nd Option:  credited to my debit card & 3rd Option:  I could have it wired to my bank account. When I informed him that I would like the money in cash he told me that I would need to speak to his manager at 202-697-9368 and provide ID VK050 and the manager will provide all the information that I need to know on how to obtain my $9000.

However, when I called the number provided the gentleman that answered the phone said hello and there was a lot of noise in the background and at first he did not know why I was calling until I told him that I was provided his number by Pedro Anderson to call and speak with his manager and the gentleman told me that he was on another call with a customer and that he would call me back.

The number of the 1st caller showed up on my caller ID as 202-506-1967.

People be aware of these type of scams because they are going around like crazy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pedro-Anderson-Federal-Grant-Dept-of-Human-Services/Washington-Select-StateProvince-DC/Federal-Grant-Dept-of-Human-Services-Stated-that-I-was-awarded-9000-from-the-Federal-Gra-1133209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pedro Anderson - Federal Grant Dept. of Human Services