Complaint Review: Penn Credit

• Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: Gregory — port allen Louisiana United States of America
Penn Credit
p.o. box 988 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Penn Credit Penn credit called me stating I owed 83.00 dollars for items I never order from publsihers clearing house Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Penn Credit contacted me on the behalf of publishers clearing house stating that i owe 83 dollars for items odered. These are items i did not oder and since publishers sent them this ridiculous bill i know i will never order anything ever from them. I  did not purchase 83 dollars in merchandise and i never received any items, so Penn credit can go find somebody else to bother other than me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penn-Credit/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17108/Penn-Credit-Penn-credit-called-me-stating-I-owed-8300-dollars-for-items-I-never-order-fr-876831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penn Credit