Complaint Review: Pennco Tech

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: jess geiger — media Pennsylvania
Pennco Tech
3815 Otter street bristol, Pennsylvania USA

Pennco Tech caused a huge inconvience to me. I was supposed to start school there in april, the day before class was supposed to start they called me and told me they wouldn't start until june because enough students didnt enroll.

I enrolled in Pennco Tech's medical assisting class that was supposed to start in April. One day before the class was planned to start, they called me and told me that there was not enough students enrolled to start classes and they wouldn't begin until june. I asked for my regestration fee back, initially there was no problem and they were supposed to mail it to me. Three weeks passed and still no check from pennco tech, so I called and asked to speak with the director. I explained to them how I had left my daytime job to start school there and how it was a huge inconvience to me, he said that no one told me to quit my job and that he was not refunding my money because i initially enrolled in night classes but then switched to day classes. Regardless of what I initially signed up for, the classes didn't start and they did not inform me until one day before. Very unproffesional and a a huge rip off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennco-Tech-/bristol-Pennsylvania-19007/Pennco-Tech-caused-a-huge-inconvience-to-me-I-was-supposed-to-start-school-there-in-apri-1060429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennco Tech