Complaint Review: PENSION FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: k naidu — PITTSBURG California
PENSION FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC
2325 Philpott Rd South Boston , Virginia USA

PENSION FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC Name: Sarah Sadler OR KYRA HICKS OR Tatum Cory OR Tatum modeling agency and photo studio.. South Boston  Virginia

I AVON REPRESENTATIVE, I SELL AVON PRODUCTS. THIS INDIVIDUAL EMAIL ME SAID, SHE WANTS TO AVON PRODUCT AND SHE IS THE WORKING WITH Tatum modeling agency and photo studio, DON'T HAVE TIME TO BY ONLINE SO SHE WANTED ME TO ORDER FOR HER AND LET HER KNOW THE TOTAL PRIZE. LATER I RECEIVED FEDEX CHECK THAT MORE THAN IT SUPPOSE TO BE. SO SEND HER A MESSAGE THAT I RECEIVED HER CHECK , SO SHE WANTED ME TO DEPOSIT THE CHECK IN MY ACCOUNT AND SEND HER THE OVER PAYMENT MONEY TO HER BY MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION. I TRUSTED HER AND I SENT HER MONEY WITH MONEY GRAM. AFTER TWO WEEKS, I RECEIVED A NOTICE THAT I CHECK WAS BOUNCED, AND THE MONEY I SENT MONEY GRAM, IT WAS COLLECTED ALREADY. KNOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I TRIED CALLING THE CHECK ISSUER, THE PHONE IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE HELP ME OUT. TOTAL AMOUNT WAS $1,900.56 + $35(RETURN CHECK). I LOST $1,935.56.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PENSION-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC/South-Boston-Virginia-24595/PENSION-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC-Name-Sarah-Sadler-OR-KYRA-HICKS-OR-Tatum-Cory-OR-Tatum-m-1084316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PENSION FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC