Complaint Review: Pentagroup Financial

• Web:
  • Category:

Pentagroup Financial Ms. Parker Unclear offers and terms Houston, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: pentagroup & mrs. parker

I received a call from ms parker saying she was due in court and did I want to settle out of court for my debt. She offered me an amount that was half( about 2500) of what I owed but said that I had to pay it by the end of the month....which was 9 days away. The amount was double what I make in a month, or else I had the option of paying the whole amount in 3 installments. The monthly installments equal what i make in a month, but she did not give me another option. I agreed, but called back an hour later after finding a family member who agreed to loan me the money to tell ms parker that I would pay the $2500 by the end of the month and she informed me that that deal was no longer available, and I would have to pay the $2500 by that day! Now, I don't know what to do, I can't afford these monthy payments..is there a way out? These practices can't be legal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas-/Pentagroup-Financial-Ms-Parker-Unclear-offers-and-terms-Houston-Texas-559967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

pentagroup & mrs. parker

AUTHOR: slim38 - (United States of America)

I have dealt with Mrs. Parker and at first she was a little tough and a little hard to deal with but in the end they settled for what I wanted to not what they wanted to. Trust me if the amount was offered it will be offered again. I owed them $4300 for a Providian card and after paying them regularly for about six months i decided that i was going to settle my account out.

I called them and told them that i would settle for 1800 and they told me that would not be possible. I told them if they did not want the money it would go to someone else, they called me back about two days later and settled for two payments for the 1800.00.