Complaint Review: penvapesandmore

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: JesusMayfield — Alabama
penvapesandmore
PO Box 11014 Lansing, Michigan USA

penvapesandmore  penvapesandmore.com pen vapes and more This company is a a scam Lansing Michigan

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Buyer trying to get free goods

I got scammed by a guy named Chris who runs the company PenVapesAndMore.  He is selling vape pens and accessories.  This guy is selling stuff on various websites and taking payments and not sending the product.  He will then act like there is nothing he can do and will not return any messages you send him at all.  He is out scamming people online.

Please beware of this guy.  The only recourse you have against him is to file a claim through your bank and hope for the best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/penvapesandmore/Lansing-Michigan-48901/penvapesandmorenbsp-penvapesandmorecom-pen-vapes-and-more-This-company-is-a-a-scam-Lan-1129918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on penvapesandmore

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Buyer trying to get free goods

AUTHOR: PenVapesAndMore - ()

This customer bought something from our eBay store and it was shipped immediately with tracking. It was scanned as delivered to the address provided. After the item was delivered, the buyer filed a case against us saying he did not receive it. During our conversation he said that someone in his apartment building probably stole it.

I was still working with this customer and asked him to give us a week in case it was returned to us and we would immediately send out another, he agreed then 5 days later left negative feedback, which eBay has removed and ruled in our favor (we provided proof of delivery to his address).

We have 100% possitive feedback and will continue to put customer satisfaction first.

This customer used our possitive feedback against us by threatening to leave the first negative remarks if we did not send him out free items (feedback extortion according to eBay rules). eBay ruled in our favor and this customer still continues to harrass us and leave messages in public forums under different names, with this same story.

Here is the REAL story:

eBay Customer Support has made a final decision and the case is closed. Mar 11, 2014 at 7:43 AM

eBay Customer Support comments:
We received tracking information from you before or at the time the buyer opened the case that shows the item was delivered to the buyer's address. You don't need to do anything else. Because we decided in your favor, this case, any feedback left, and all detailed seller ratings left, will not affect your seller performance. In addition, any feedback left for this transaction will be removed. Note: It may take up to 24 hours for these updates to reflect in your Seller Dashboard.
Final decision:
This case was found in your favor.

Buyer's message:
"I have had bad experiences with ebay in the past, so I am very bitter when I don't have packages arrive. According to your review history, I highly doubt you would screw me. I do live in an apartment building in an urban area and there is a chance that either someone stole it, or I didn't pick it up in time and the post office took it back or something like that.
Your note:
"Sir, I have checked with USPS site and it shows the package as delivered to your address on 3/3/14. At this point, I would check with your local post office and perhaps they can ask the delivery person where they actually delivered it to. Without it being returned to us, which it has not as of yet, I'm sorry there is little more info I can provide from my end at this time. The only thing I can do from here is check the tracking status, which again shows as delivered already.
Buyer's Original message:
"you need to contact me back regarding this product. I did NOT receive it. You have until tomorrow to respond to my messages before I leave negative feedback...
---

Please contact us if you have any questions, or would like to see testimony from our many repeat customers and possitive eBay feedback.

Chris