Complaint Review: People PC, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: Pam — Bedford Texas United States of America
People PC, Inc.
100 Pine San Francisco, California United States of America

People PC, Inc. Debiting Credit Card San Francisco, California

I cancelled my services in January 2012.  After noticing the charges were still coming through on my credit card for January, February  and March, I called the company.

I told them I cancelled in January and wanted a credit for the January and February charges already paid. I could not find my cancellation number, so they wouldn't issue a credit.  They said their notes on my account had that I called in January but no indication of cancellation.  Apparantley they use this - YOU have to have cancellation number or the cancellation will not go through, becuase somehow the cancellation never gets on you record.

I also went to supervisor (everyone I spoke with had a heavy, heavy accent) and he would not do anything.  He did say they would put through a (another) cancel, but it would be effective in 25 days.

Now that was for one charge.  I also had another monthly charge, that they could not find any information on?!?!?!  They wanted my entire credit card number to research.  I said No, here is the reference # coming through the credit card - they couldn't find it that way!!  What kind of system do they use???

This company is VERY BAD!  Apparantley they have no organization or capability for records!  I decided to go to the company located in San Francisco, but of course I haven't found a phone number that works.

I also contacted my AE credit card, explained the situation and they took off the charge for the March bill and any further charges.  But looking at other reports on Ripoff Report, I will be checking to make sure none come through in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-PC-Inc/San-Francisco-California-/People-PC-Inc-Debiting-Credit-Card-San-Francisco-California-873510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People PC, Inc.