Complaint Review: PEOPLEFINDERS

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Deana — Chicago Heights Illinois U.S.A.
PEOPLEFINDERS
1821 Q Street Sacramento, California United States of America

PEOPLEFINDERS Spoke with Audrey Called to have $24.95 put back on my credit card. Spoke with Audrey. Explained that I only paid for a one time fee of 0.95 cents. She would not listen to my request. She said that I had cancelled Sacramento, California

*Consumer Comment: Use VCC to avoid this problem

I opt for a one time service fee to find my brother with people finders of 0.95. I did not receive any updated information, nor any helpful information that helped me. I had already found the information that they had for free. I was then charged to my credit card a monthly charge of $24.95, so I called their customers service and spoke with Audrey. I requested to have the money put back on my credit card, but she said, you want to know why you were charged and I implied that I should not have been charged. I requested that she reinstate the money back to my card and she hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEOPLEFINDERS/Sacramento-California-/PEOPLEFINDERS-Spoke-with-Audrey-Called-to-have-2495-put-back-on-my-credit-card-Spoke-wi-1013853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEOPLEFINDERS

Use VCC to avoid this problem

AUTHOR: FFF6 - ()

This is where using a virtual credit card comes handy. With a VCC you can create a credit card number with $1 on it. If the company tries to charge your credit card for $24.95 it will be denied.