Complaint Review: peoplefinders.com

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy Customer — Kansas United States of America
peoplefinders.com
unknown Internet, Kansas United States of America

peoplefinders.com Unlimited Searches - This is false advertisement Internet, Kansas

I joined a trial version (which I paid for) to peoplefinders.com.  They advertised that there service was UNLIMITED.  It obviously is a lie.  I sent an email to bizdev@peoplefinders.com but I highly doubt they even care to respond.  This was my statement.

Let me begin by saying that good customer service is a LOST art.  Believe me when I say I know what customer service should be like because I worked it for eight years.  I now own my own real estate business and the people you serve is the source of EVERY penny you have.  Without your customers you have no business.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to try out your company.  I was flagged 4 times from then until today.  I do ALOT of searches but you advertised that it was UNLIMITED. That means that I should be able to look up UNLIMITED amount of information.  I have marketing deadlines and need to verify addresses.

I was very patient the first THREE times it happened.  Each time I was told that a form would be submitted to IT to fix.  By the fourth incident (which occurred this morning), I asked for a supervisor and was transferred to "Jennifer".  I stated that if it couldn't be worked out that the next time it happened I would cancel my service. Jennifer then suggested I cancel my service immediately.  No apology, no assurance that it would be taken care, no assurance to make me as your customer happy.  NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Unfortunately, your 'supervisor' was more than willing to take care of my problem by getting rid of me.  How easy for her.

When I called back in to get a different supervisor I was told Jennifer was the only person available.  The customer care individual (if you want to call her that) wouldn't even give me a corporate number.  To then get me off the phone she said there was nothing else that she could do and asked me if there was anything else that I needed.  I said no, and that I felt like she too was getting rid of me.  She did however offer to refund my money after I stated that I would contact the BBB.

It's too bad that this couldn't be worked out.  I liked your program and when I wasn't flagged I was able to get the information that I needed quickly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peoplefinderscom/Internet-Kansas-/peoplefinderscom-Unlimited-Searches-This-is-false-advertisement-Internet-Kansas-944136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peoplefinders.com