Complaint Review: peoplefinders.com

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: michele — atlanta Georgia
peoplefinders.com
sacramento, California United States of America

peoplefinders.com they stole from.my bank account sacramento, California

I purchased a one time purchase for a lookup of an old friend. The information provided was inaccurate. I knew what state and age of friend, but this company couldn't find it. I ended up going through the white pages and was successful.,at no charge.
I immediately cancelled my subscription., I knew of the bait and switch. I cancelled thrum the website within 15min. Of signing up. I never give it another thought.
13 months later., my husband asks me about a charge he didn't recognize. I call the.comp. and was told I never cancelled! When in fact I knew without a doubt I had! Peoplefinders. Com is a not about finding information at all. It is a fake website just to get your bank card info., and withdraw from their accounts.
when a consumer complains., they refund u as a courtesy a month refund. Most arr not aware about a .95 cents purchase is agreeing to monthly charges. But I was aware., which is why I made sure I didn't wait for three day trial.,etc. I cancelled immediately.! But they say I did not.
The person who owns this website should be arrested and prosecuted for "credit card fraud.", and theft.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peoplefinderscom/sacramento-California-/peoplefinderscom-they-stole-frommy-bank-account-sacramento-California-1039826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peoplefinders.com