Complaint Review: PeoplePC

• Reported By: tome44035 — Elyria Ohio
PeoplePC
Atlanta, Georgia USA

PeoplePC Internet Service Provider Atlanta Georgia

Ever since switching to DSL internet through my local phone company, I've been trying to get PeoplePC to cancel my internet service over the past two years. I was getting charged their monthly fee that was going at that time. I had used my bank's VISA debit card to pay for the service.

My bank switched to MasterCard debit card which I did not update my payment information to my new card but still was getting charged each month. I contacted my bank to see if they could stop PeoplePC from charging my accout and was told the only way I could do anything was to call PeoplePC and each time the service representative wanted me to continue with my PeoplePC subscription, was to say No repeatedly that I wasn't interested, eventually the person at PeoplePC gave in and told me they would cancel my service starting with the next month.

My bank also told me to get a reference number from PeoplePc, which I got, so if PeoplePC tried charging my bank account, my bank would have proof to take action against PeoplePC and block them from charging my bank account, which will go on forever. I'm hoping this will solve the situation with PeoplePC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeoplePC/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/PeoplePC-Internet-Service-Provider-Atlanta-Georgia-1114716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeoplePC