Complaint Review: PEOPLES CHOICE CONTRACTING LLC

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:MOLALLA Oregon
PEOPLES CHOICE CONTRACTING LLC
11719 NE 95TH ST STE K VANCOUVER, Washington United States of America

PEOPLES CHOICE CONTRACTING LLC, PEOPLES CHOICE SAID THEY GUARANTEED THERE WORK AND WHEN WE CALLED THEM ON IT THEY CUSED OUT MY WIFE VANCOUVER Washington

*UPDATE Employee: From Peoples Choice

*UPDATE Employee: wrong information

To whom it may concern

I purchased window from peoples choice to have them installed. when they were done my house was not the same. They changed the mouldings on the outside of the window and left house unfinished and the mouldings did not match the other windows that was not done. they tore down the flower box and did not put up another after they said they would.

They also were going to reimberse me 250.00 for the repair of the house from the windows being installed and they did not.

the garden window ids falling apart and collects a lot of moisture, all the windows leak inside the house when it rains to hard or if u try to wash them with a hose on a soft spray and one window on the west side of the house is not straight.

when we called them later and tried to make several attempts they said we never tried to call and its been over a year they said they are closing the concern as my wife talked to them and tried to reason with them they told her she could f*** off and called her a c**t. So when i called they told me the same thing

James MOLALLA, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEOPLES-CHOICE-CONTRACTING-LLC/VANCOUVER-Washington-98682/PEOPLES-CHOICE-CONTRACTING-LLC-PEOPLES-CHOICE-SAID-THEY-GUARANTEED-THERE-WORK-AND-WHEN-WE-340778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEOPLES CHOICE CONTRACTING LLC

From Peoples Choice

AUTHOR: Judy - (United States of America)

This is a rebuttel to James from Mollalla,

I have worked for this company for 12 years. If we treated our customers like they have said I don't think we would still be here. I don't beleive it is fair that anyone can leave unverified information on this report for everyone to see. We have not have this filed with the contractors board. We do our best to handle any problems but again, this is an unverified report. I have searched our data base for any customer in Mollalla in 2008 and cannot find this person. We keep extensive records and I can't find the job.

Thank You for your time.

Judy

wrong information

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

To Whom this May Concern: This report by James in incorrect:

There was an Issue, at first with this job. It was correct at a timely matter by one of our best installers. James and he's wife walked the job when the repairs were done and signed off on the completion certificate and also paid our company in full.

To our knowledge these customers were completely satisfied with the remodel we did on there home. And let me state we did replace there molding around the windows that were about 30 yrs old and falling apart, which we did at no extra cost to the customer.

Then a year later the Mrs. called in and was very rude to our employee, stating she wanted to talk to a manager right now. When our general manager got on the phone all she could do was curse and name call. We then told her we would like to know what her problem is but we do not have to listen to this profanity. She was the only one to use the "F" word and as well as the "C" word in out conversation. We then ended the conversation due to the verbal abuse. James then called back in a short matter of time and thought we were the one cursing at he's wife. When we exsplained the saituation he apologized for he's wife behavior and stated he would speak with he's wife and get back to us. We still have heard nothing further from these customers...