Complaint Review: Peoples Trust Insurance Comapny

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: AMM — Miami Florida
Peoples Trust Insurance Comapny
6001 Broken Sound Parkway Suite 200 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Peoples Trust Insurance Company SCAM - PEOPLE TRUST INSUARNCE - PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! BELIEVE ME Boca Raton Florida

My policy was cancel (suppposely) for nonpayment and I can't reinstate my policy due to People trust are not reinstating no more policies in Dade & Boward County .

I did receive their bill  and I did send my payment via mail payable to People Trust I sent it to 6001 Broken Sound PKWY, Suite 200 Boca Raton, FL 33487, (but apparantly they never receive my check) and I never receive a cancellation notice i just received a check yesterday 03/26/14 for $23.67 for cancellation so  i checked my banking online and People Trust never cashed the check i send to them.

I called numerous of times for help to reinstate my policy with no luck.

i have found out that People trust they will provide you with quotes but ONLY when its Hurricane off-season. BUT when its Hurricane season rolls around, they will not give a quote and if you have insurance they cancell you for any reason.

so what they did was never cash my check and they are saying that they never got it so now they have a reason to cancel my policy and they never send me no notice no calls or email me and this month was my last installment payment. so yeah they received all my installment payments except this one maybe cause it was the last installment payment and hurricane season its going to start n a couple of months.

PEOPLE DO YOUR LITTLE SEARCH ONLINE ABOUT THIS COMPANY. THERES ALOT OF COMPLAINS ABOUT THEM EVEN COUNTYS ARE SUE THEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Trust-Insurance-Comapny/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Peoples-Trust-Insurance-Company-SCAM-PEOPLE-TRUST-INSUARNCE-PLEASE-DONT-WASTE-YOUR-TI-1134100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Trust Insurance Comapny