Complaint Review: peoplesmart.com

• Updated: Sun, April 17, 2011

• Reported By: cobrazzz — Denver Colorado United States of America
peoplesmart.com

peoplesmart.com Reversenet.com Bait and switch on all levels. Internet

It had happen to me today the same thing as the others who also have been duped by the bait and switch tactics of peoplesmart.com. First by switching you from one company to another company, I started out on a website called Reversenet.com, then switches to peoplesmart.com as you are signing up. As soon as the sign up is finished and your payment is taken, you then find out they can`t supply the product they said they had during the free search. Same problem I have read in the other complaints filed here at Ripoff Report.

The next step I took was to run the search again a few times thinking the software may have been malfunctioning, this was done under the impression I had unlimited searches. This becomes the point when you find out you actually have a limited amount of tokens, that will quickly have to be replenished. So much for the site being economical. I had 25 tokens left out of my "unlimited" searches. PeopleSmart.com will leave you with a bad experience of deceit. I have to say that I do a lot of my business through the Internet and have never had this type of incident happen before. Overall most of the Internet is a good experience and this is not going to change that. The Internet has given us all a place to expand exposure to new ways of doing things much quicker and efficiently.

I do wish I had found this site sooner and done a better job of ferreting out the weasels, I will be more aware of dealing with new sites and keeping my guard up in the future. The Internet is still a good place to do business. Thanks for letting me sound off. I will be a frequent visitor to this website in the future. Just wished I would have got the dam reverse phone search.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peoplesmartcom/internet/peoplesmartcom-Reversenetcom-Bait-and-switch-on-all-levels-Internet-718631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peoplesmart.com