Complaint Review: peoplesmart.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Cheyenne — Cheyenne Wyoming United States of America
peoplesmart.com

peoplesmart.com sold me a subscription and then charged ma and gave me 14 year old information! i searched myself to test it and they flippin failed , Internet

Ok.so I was having a problem with an unknown number texting me nasty messages. "DUH" and "DUH F**K YOU" just examples. Anyhow I got on PeopleSmart.com to see if Could find out who it was so I could put a stop to it. Even tried to block the number. Anyways I paid this site so I could find out who was harrassing me and well it kept coming back with old information and no numbers which is what I was searching for and I couldn't even get my friends phone number and its in the phone book. I got frustrated so I decided to google myself and see what came up. And according to google I live at the address which is my residence. Then clicked back over to PeoplSmart.com and searched myself and they sent me 14 year old information from when I was 18.

So u can see my problem. They probable have some clause in that long ass contract term agreement that will allow them to keep doing this to people. I work hard for the pennies I make and this is just wrong. False advertisement at the very least . Who cares if they get u for a buck or a hundred these people are crooked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peoplesmartcom/internet/peoplesmartcom-sold-me-a-subscription-and-then-charged-ma-and-gave-me-14-year-old-inform-966032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peoplesmart.com