Complaint Review: Pep Boys

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: alex — Las Vegas Nevada
Pep Boys
506 S Decatur Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Pep Boys They gave me a diangostic and after change it to make me spend more money Las Vegas Nevada

They lied to me, I went to check my tires and after they checked the told me that was everything ok, after that came another person and told me one tire needs to be chage. This people are just looking where to get money from, besides that I had to wait 3.5 hour to change the tire, I really do not recommend this place to nobody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pep-Boys/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/Pep-Boys-They-gave-me-a-diangostic-and-after-change-it-to-make-me-spend-more-money-Las-V-1077444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pep Boys