Complaint Review: Pepboy Auto Store No.1062

• Reported By: bsiiiiv — Montgomery Alabama
Pepboy Auto Store No.1062
1515 Eastern Blvd. Montgomery, Alabama USA

Pepboy Auto Store No.1062 poor customer service Montgomery Alabama

On 3/21/14, I received poor customer service, lengthy wait time for repairs: (3 to 6 hours).  Charged before repairing the problems with my automobile.  My vehicle still was not repaired even after waiting several hours. My vehicle was driven to a different store without my permission. My problem with vehicle is still there. Good thing is I did get a refund for some of the work charged for.  I will not be going back to this business again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pepboy-Auto-Store-No1062/Montgomery-Alabama-36116/Pepboy-Auto-Store-No1062-poor-customer-service-Montgomery-Alabama-1132703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pepboy Auto Store No.1062