Socialist

• Reported By: rick — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Pepboys auto
506 s. Decatur ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Pepboys auto bad auto service Las Vegas , Nevada

I Took my truck to pepboys at the first of the year for a water pump. they found a brocken bolt in the block and had to remove the timing chain cover to get it out. they did so with out replacing the timing chain or even asking about it.My truck has a 139000 miles on it they already have the cover off why not ask me if I want it done its a40.00 part!! After 3 days I took my truck and payed the 800.00 dollar bill Itook it back 3 more times because it kept leaking antafrese on the ground. they could not fix it so I had to have my regular mechanic fix it right witch cost 479.00. Pepboy cracked my radiator and it had to be replaced and the top and bottom hoses as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pepboys-auto/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/Pepboys-auto-bad-auto-service-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1005330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pepboys auto