Complaint Review: pepboys

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: adrienne — New York
Queens, New York USA

pepboys hillside will rip u off I asked them not to rip me off from the beginning, they charged me $792.33 for four (4) tires that cost between $82 to $102 everywhere else I will never do business with this outfit again and because I am actress in the public eye I will tell everyone I know not to do business with pepboys queens new York

I went into to get one tire, they talked me into four tires...I have come to find out that the regular price on the tires range from $82 to a $102 dollars. they charged me a total of $792 dollars for those tires and a balancing I did not need with four new tires....I am a woman and they took complete advantage of me....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pepboys/Queens-New-York/pepboys-hillside-will-rip-u-off-I-asked-them-not-to-rip-me-off-from-the-beginning-they-c-1140265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pepboys