Complaint Review: Pepboys

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Grace — Chicago Illinois
Pepboys
7030 S Cicero Chicago, Illinois USA

Pepboys Took my car for an oil change and the mechanic disconected some hoses so i left and my car begin giving me troubles turn on some check engines lights turn on I went back and they told me my car needs some more repairsbut my car is brand new I took it to another mechanic and he fixed the hoses in the air filter that they unplug at pepboys Chicago Illinois

I took my car for an oil change and they unplug some hoses fom the air filter so after I leftmy car begin having troubles and the check engine lights turned on, I inmediatly went back and the mecahnic told me that the car had some problems and it was gonna cost me more and that aldo had a bunch of problems ( my car is brand new) I took the car to another place and they found the problem right away and they told me what they had done at pepboys! They did that just so I can have my car repair by pepboys even do there was nothing wrong with the car!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pepboys/Chicago-Illinois-60638/Pepboys-Took-my-car-for-an-oil-change-and-the-mechanic-disconected-some-hoses-so-i-left-a-1136896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pepboys