Complaint Review: PEPE infintity

• Reported By: denise foster — piscataway New Jersey
PEPE infintity
300 central ave white plains , New York USA

PEPE infintity broke my car white plains New York

I took my car to Nissan service for an oil  change. i was told that there was engine oil leaking and I was advise by Nissan to take it to Infintie .I drove the car to PEPE infinite and they told me they would be able to change the crank connected to the engine and it would take and hour. in a hour they called me  and stated that when they were taking the crank pully off it broke and they will not be able to replace the pully without replacing the whole engine. They want me to pay 21000 for something they broke on my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEPE-infintity-/white-plains-New-York-10057/PEPE-infintity-broke-my-car-white-plains-New-York-1095934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEPE infintity