Complaint Review: peppercash.com loan

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: lisa — monterey California United States of America
peppercash.com loan

peppercash.com loan I'v paid them more then I borrowed. was not aware that I am responsible to pay 300.00 every month plus the money I borrowed Internet

Ive paid this loan  for over the amount Ive. borrowed....they keep charging me the interest of 300.00 plus every month had to close my checking account. they're calling me every day all hrs. of the day. They're harrassing me......they want 900.00 plus the 300.00 plus Ive over paid them and have my bank statements of payments. I had no idea what this loan was really about. sorry. I was despirate at the time.

monalisa    monterey, Calif.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peppercashcom-loan/internet/peppercashcom-loan-Iv-paid-them-more-then-I-borrowed-was-not-aware-that-I-am-responsib-914462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peppercash.com loan