allowances

• Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Appalled — Dall as Texas United States of America
Peram realty
P.O. Box 50593 Denton, Texas United States of America

Peram realty Khoslow sadeghian Unethical, scam artist who verbally abused me and harassed me via text and phone Denton, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: call new station

Hello. I am taking the time to uncover and report one of the most appalling and infamously memorable events in my life. Khos Sardegien seemed at first to be nice and upright businessman. However when I didn't agree to his outrageous deposit demands he turned irrate and cursed at me called me names and threatened to call my job & accuse me of unethical practices.

It was so surprising and unnerving I hung up on him right after I said I would pray for him. He proceeded to call and text more threats and that I could not get the $175 deposit I gave him. Minus the app fee. Yes i had a bad feeling when he was rushing me, demanded I take the house as is in a fillthy disgusting state, swimming pool was murky and green. And yet he still demanded I pay double deposit and move in within 5 days.

As I said I respectfully declined and he showed his truly disturbing mentality. I could write a long list of the threats and outrageous actions but I would like to move forward. Just please be forewarned his unethical and abusive actions should be avoided at all costs. I have nothin to gain from this post but hopes to prevent anyone the traumatic ordeal I faced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peram-realty/Denton-Texas-76206/Peram-realty-Khoslow-sadeghian-Unethical-scam-artist-who-verbally-abused-me-and-harassed-893475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peram realty

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

call new station

AUTHOR: neicy - ()

call news station at 214 977 8222 to get his name and company out there if we don't stop him he will continue ripping people off aling with chuck and his so call Secretary sharon kinslow