Complaint Review: PerdueBrandonFielderCollins&Mott, LLP

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Michaelsleight — Belton Texas
PerdueBrandonFielderCollins&Mott, LLP
1235 North Loop West Houston, Texas USA

PerdueBrandonFielderCollins&Mott, LLP Extort overdue ficticous Texas Toll bill from 2008 Houston Texas

My neighbor received a letter with my name on it from an oficial looking law firm PerdueBrandonFielderCollins&Mott, LLP.  The letter states I owe over due tolls from the Texas Department of Transportation dated back to 2008. The document has my vehicles old license plate on it and has a date of August 3 2008 and another date of 19 September 2008.  The tolls amount to $26.80 but the administrative fee is $275.00 for a total of $294.80.

I called the Texas Toll Road authorities and confirmed I owe nothing, I then called the phone numbers on the document and had dificulty speaking with a human.  Most of the recording was instructing me to pay the charge either by phone or web site. When I finally got through to "Charles" he was of no assistance.  A total waste of time. I believe this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PerdueBrandonFielderCollinsMott-LLP/Houston-Texas-77008/PerdueBrandonFielderCollinsMott-LLP-Extort-overdue-ficticous-Texas-Toll-bill-from-2008-1172392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PerdueBrandonFielderCollins&Mott, LLP