Complaint Review: PERFECT BODY in BAYSHORE, NY

PERFECT BODY in BAYSHORE, NY
1150 SUNRISE HWY. BAYSHORE, New York United States of America

PERFECT BODY in BAYSHORE, NY SCAM!!!! BAYSHORE, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Perfect Body earned its name

SCAMMERS!!!!! Do NOT go to Perfect Body in Bayshore NY. They handed me loads of paperwork and told me to promptly fill everything out without explaining what it was that I was filling out and why? I assumed I was to fill the paper work out about my health history and personal information (name, address, etc) Later, to find out that without my permission they ran my personal information for a credit application!!!! What I had filled out was not for their medical records BUT to scam me!!! I later recieved the reply for the credit application via mail! Which was a total shock to me considering I had only went in for a consultation to learn about the procedure! I immediately called Perfect Body and the only response I got from them was I'm sorry but you should have read the (dictionary load) of paper work they told me "they needed for their medical records". Inconclusion, Please avoid these scam artist. They are only out for the money as I have read nothing but terrible terrible reviews about them! BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PERFECT-BODY-in-BAYSHORE-NY/BAYSHORE-New-York-11706/PERFECT-BODY-in-BAYSHORE-NY-SCAM-BAYSHORE-New-York-845809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PERFECT BODY in BAYSHORE, NY

Perfect Body earned its name

AUTHOR: Theresa - (United States of America)

Perfect Body has earned the name. We take our Client Satisfaction EXTREMELY seriously. While it

is important to get accurate and truthful reviews on a Company, we note that the "unknown" author chose to post this "report" under the anonymous veil of the internet. We believe there are deeper motives than the "concerned consumer" claims and certainly find the report to be untruthful and highly suspicious.

Perfect Body has earned a reputation that is second to none in the Cosmeticindustry! We are the best laser and aesthetic facility in NY for the 6th year in a row. We have over "17,000+" Clients from whom we earned Black Diamond status 6-years i n a row by Solta Medical.

Perfect Body acknowledges that our Clients are our number one priority. We strive to get people to a better place and make them look and feel better. We hire the best Professionals and use extremely advanced technology. Better stated, we only use the best!

That being said, there isnt a single business in existence that can make every last customer happy.

While we strive vigorously to achieve 100% Client Satisfaction, it is important to note that a few (legitimate and illegitimate) internet complaints are inevitable.

Thank you to the rest of our happy Clients for making us number one!

hotels