Complaint Review: PERFECT BODY LASER AND AESTHETICS

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: GULFSTREAMDREAM — BETHPAGE New York
PERFECT BODY LASER AND AESTHETICS
1150 SUNRISE HWY BAYSHORE NY bayshore , New York USA

PERFECT BODY LASER AND AESTHETICS $5,000 DOWN THE DRAIN !! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!!! bayshore New York

*Author of original report: Happy

*Consumer Comment: YOU ARE A SCAM

*UPDATE Employee: Please Identify Yourself

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!  I WENT FOR A CONSULT IN THE SPRING OF 2012. I ONLY WANTED MY FACE DONE BUT WAS TALKED INTO HAVING MY NECK DONE ALSO, AT A COST OF $5000. I WAS TOLD THE RESULTS WOULD BE AMAZING,AND THAT THERMAGE "WOULD TAKE YEARS OFF MY FACE" I WAS ALSO TOLD I WOULD SEE A 10% IMPROVEMENT IMMEDIATELY .THE REST WOULD TAKE  TAKE UP TO 6 MONTHS.  AFTER SEEING NOTHING I  WAS THEN TOLD IN COULD TAKE UP TO A YEAR,AFTER 10 MONTHS I SAW ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.  I WANTED TO COME IN AND DISCUSS IT AND THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO WAIT THE  FULL YEAR. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE ,. GO TO A REAL PLASTIC SURGEON OR HAVE FILLERS PUT IN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PERFECT-BODY-LASER-AND-AESTHETICS/bayshore-New-York-11706/PERFECT-BODY-LASER-AND-AESTHETICS-5000-DOWN-THE-DRAIN-DONT-WASTE-YOUR-MONEY-HERE-1047834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PERFECT BODY LASER AND AESTHETICS

Happy

AUTHOR: GULFSTREAMDREAM - ()

I'm happy that another consumer has exposed Perfect Body for the SCAM it really is.. Not happy they lost their hard earned money, and got NOTHING for it.They asked me to identify myself, and I tried, but was not able to. I also tried to contact the business directly, but never received a return .  If they still want me to identify myself, for the record, I have No problem doing it on this site. Please people " thermage is a waste of money, it does Nothing for you" I can assure you ,, I AM NOT A COMPETITOR!!

YOU ARE A SCAM

AUTHOR: TJK2802 - ()

Your rebuttle to the consumer complaint is COMPLETELY ABSURD!  EVERYTHING they said is true and I experienced it with YOUR COMPANY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Identify Yourself

AUTHOR: Customer Care - ()

Dear "GULFSTREAMDREAM",

This ENTIRE post is OBVIOUSLY bogus and we believe it was posted by a Competor in an attempt to discredit our substanciated, near perfect, Client Satisfaction rating.  To state that we are a scam is highly inaccurate according to our 18,000+ satisfied Clients.

There are several things stated which are impossible at our facility.  If you are a disgruntled Client, we urge you to identify yourself so that we can take the proper steps to resolve any issue you may have.

Jemima Mirianda