searching

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Sue — United States of America
Perfect Select rewards
151 Riviera Drive 201 Lake Havasu City, Arizona United States of America

Perfect Select rewards RIPOFF just like everyone says stay away Lake Havasu City, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Your experience is very important to us!

*UPDATE Employee: Your experience is very important to us!

Stay away from this company they want you to make a mistake so they do not have to give you the reward run run run

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Select-rewards/Lake-Havasu-City-Arizona-86405/Perfect-Select-rewards-RIPOFF-just-like-everyone-says-stay-away-Lake-Havasu-City-Arizona-884734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Select rewards

Your experience is very important to us!

AUTHOR: Janet Meadows - (United States of America)

Dear Sue:
I was most concerned to receive your comments dated 5/18/2012 regarding your experience with our Company. I pledge to you I will do everything in my power to resolve this issue. Unfortunately, you have not listed any information I could use to pull your records and contact you. However, I can assure you if call our Company (866)-877-8050 we will take the proper steps in resolving this matter. Thank you for bringing this to my attention we look forward to hearing from you!

Janet Meadows,
Customer Relations
Manager

Your experience is very important to us!

AUTHOR: Janet Meadows - (United States of America)

Dear Sue: