Complaint Review: Perfect Teeth

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Madrush — corrales New Mexico
Perfect Teeth
10250 Cottonwood park NW Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Perfect Teeth Waited 50 minutes in chair (2hrs office Visit to get an Exray) Albuquerque New Mexico

*Author of original report: Perfect Teeth Fixed Everything

I went to the detist to get my teeth cleaned - I was there 2 hrs an all I got was an Exray. They wanted to provide a bunch of quotes on other dental work I didnt want that day as I told them I couldnt afford. They wanted to quote any way. This is where the problem began. I set there 50 minuted in a chair staring at a wall wonder what was going to happen. How long would I set there., I finally got up and left. I did mention that I was not going to set in a room and stare at a wall for 50 minutes. as they left me there that long w/o any idea as to when  was going to get my teeth cleaned. Plus I figured I now would be setting there another 30 minuted sof the cleaning. My a** was sore from just setting there and my patients was over. I left and was very very angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Teeth-/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87114/Perfect-Teeth-Waited-50-minutes-in-chair-2hrs-office-Visit-to-get-an-Exray-Albuquerque-1121196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Teeth

Perfect Teeth Fixed Everything

AUTHOR: Madrush - ()

I am the originator of this report - This is the first company in my 50 yrs of life who actually cared enough to repair this issue. It too a few phone call from them for me to cool down and follow up. I treated very well and thought there would be hard feelings but all they did was fix the issue. They had prompt service and they even gave me a little off my bill. WOW thats a company that does want my business.

The office manager really handled this well - the doctor even followed up to make it all right. They treated me so god I actually felt guilty.

M Drush