Complaint Review: perfect tortilla

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Elaine — Roy Washington United States of America
perfect tortilla

perfect tortilla be aware Internet

I ordered one set of the perfect tortillas over the phone, they "accidentally" tripled my order. They didn't even give me an option to verify the amount being charged to my account first. I called back & they said I had to wait 2 days hefore they could even look at my order. I callrd back and they have made me jump through hoops to get the money refunded. I ended up paying for 12 of these bowls. It has been over 4 months now, still no refund. Now they want me to send them copies of my bank statement to prove I didn't get the refund. No way am I sending anyone copies of my bank statement. At this point, I will just consider it a lesson learned and forget about the refund. I'm sure this is their plan anyway. Be very careful when ordering from them. How do you accidentally TRIPLE an order? And wouldn't you usually have the opportuniy to verify the amount being charged to your card? This place is a huge ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/perfect-tortilla/internet/perfect-tortilla-be-aware-Internet-976024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on perfect tortilla