Complaint Review: Performance Health USA, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 29, 2009

• Reported By:Oakville Ontario
Performance Health USA, LLC
PO BOX 971030 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA, LLC I ordered a sample, and now i am being delivered bottles every month. Orem Utah

I ordered a sample of their resV Pro, which i recieved and paid for with my credit card. A couple of weeks later i recieved another full month supply , which i did not order, nor did they send me an invoice for the delivery. I am being charged when i have never placed any orders other than the sample order. I just recieved another order today which i did not order and was charged on my credit again. I cannot contact them because they do not have a phone number and are not listed anywhere. There is no invoice attached and i want to return these unopened bottles and get my money back.

Laura
Oakville, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA-LLC/Orem-Utah-84097-1030/Performance-Health-USA-LLC-I-ordered-a-sample-and-now-i-am-being-delivered-bottles-every-456738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA, LLC