Complaint Review: Performance Health USA, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:Oshkosh Wisconsin
Performance Health USA, LLC
PO Box 971090 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Performance Health USA, LLC Performance Health, "supplements" Fraud, RIPOFF, Stealing money from my acct! Orem Utah

I ordered from the website, some samples of "vitamins" and health supplements. Within days of receiving them, I also got a full size bottle. I had only ask for samples, for which I was to be charged 4.95, which I was, however I was also charged 79.95 for full size I never ordered! I have been repeatedly trying to contact the company, product is mailed from a UT address and phone # is listed in CO. THe recording sends you to a website that does'nt exsist. I am now filing this report and contacting better business in both states, as well as Dept. of consumer affairs. I am hopeful that someone can help get my money back and fine this company.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Health-USA-LLC/Orem-Utah-84097/Performance-Health-USA-LLC-Performance-Health-supplements-Fraud-RIPOFF-Stealing-380912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performance Health USA, LLC