Complaint Review: performant Recovery inc

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: daniel — claymont Delaware
performant Recovery inc
po box 9054 , Select State/Province USA

performant Recovery inc Diversified Collection Services Perforemants Recovery poor performance Pleasanton california

I received a letter form Performant and it stated taht I owed the state of Delaware money and they, sent my debt to collections. However the state of Delaware took part of my income tax check to pay back taxes.

Now performant said that the state sent my account to collections on the 17th of February. Well why would they do that when on February 7, 2014 they intercepted my tax check to take their money. They even sent me a letter stating that they took the money and I now had a zero balance.

Now the question is why would the state of Delaware not take all of the money I owed them from my state income tax check if i owed them money. this is a scam.

I asked the girl on the phone what I owed the money for and she stated that she did not have that information and when I told her I would call the Delaware Division of Delaware, she stated they would not give me any information because it is in collections. Well guess what happened when I called the Division of Revenue for Delaware. The account  has been paid in full from my Tax Check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/performant-Recovery-inc/Select-StateProvince/performant-Recovery-inc-Diversified-Collection-Services-Perforemants-Recovery-poor-perfor-1126710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on performant Recovery inc