Complaint Review: Performant Recovery Inc

P.O. Box 9054 or 17080 So. Harlan Rd. Pleasanton, & Lathrop, California USA
  • Phone: 209-858-3516
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Performant Recovery Inc Formerly know as Diversified Collection Services, Inc Total Scam Pleasanton, & Lathrop California

Received letter dated November 14 and received November 30 (16 days later) stating that I had a defaulted loan and need to contact them.  I filled out a financial statement and sent it back on the same day.

I receive another letter dated December 6 and received on December 16 (10 days later) stating that it was a formal notice.

Letters are received from different people.  Phone numbers are in Lathrop, CA.  Mailing address is a P.O. Box in Pleasanton, CA.

Where did my financial statement go?

Envelopes are never postmarked so then it appears as though I have gone past the deadline date of response within 30 days of receipt of the rude letters.

Called at 7:47 in AM and was told by operator to call back that no one comes in until 9:00.

I called back and always get voice mail.  When I did finally reach someone, I was not allowed to speak.  Kelly kept interupting me.  First letter was from Erika who did answer her phone but put me on hold and transferred me to Kelly.

No one knows where my paperwork is.  Keep in mind, it is a financial statement.

This is for a student loan that is over 10 years old; and I have no source of income.  Yet, their office threatens me of the balance is to be owed in full as of the date of the letter but it has already been 10 days.  Collect interest on balance as they delay sending me letters.  Why would it take 16 days for me to get a letter when I live in Pleasanton as well.

Then called 4 times in one day with their excuse of how my phone was static and not clear.  How they couldn't hear me.  I find this as an excuse to not make arrangements with me.  My phone never has had this problem, only with them.

They do not make arrangements with you to make payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performant-Recovery-Inc/Pleasanton-Lathrop-California-95330/Performant-Recovery-Inc-Formerly-know-as-Diversified-Collection-Services-Inc-Total-Scam-1107775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Performant Recovery Inc