Complaint Review: Perfume Revolution

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

Perfume Revolution Total Scam!!! Los Angeles California

I purchased a bottle of perfume for my wife because she really liked the scent. It was marked at $119.95, and we ended up purchasing it for $45, plus tax. We thought we got a killer deal! After we left, my wife Googled them to see where she could buy more products,  and it turns out they are all over the internet for $20! They would not do anything for us! No refunds or anything. This place needs to be shut down. I wish I could sue the crap out of these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfume-Revolution/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Perfume-Revolution-Total-Scam-Los-Angeles-California-1094850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfume Revolution