Complaint Review: perfumenetwork.com

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: keith — indianapolis Indiana USA
perfumenetwork.com
Discount Perfume 1548 2nd Ave. new york, New York United States of America

perfumenetwork.com 1st perfume money not refunded after 2 weeks and 5 phone calls!! Item never recieved! new york, New York

Ordered perfume, ups said it couldn't read the address label so they delayed the delivery.  By that time i was in miami with my wife on vacation for a week, so they returned it to the merchant because no one was at my house to sign.

I called the merchant to have the item re-shipped.  They  made me pay for shipping again, even though it was their fault for not making the label legible in the first place.

so they hit my card for the shipping charges again.  Then a week later i still don't have the package an email with the tracking number or nothing.  I call them and they say that ups can't deliver to my address, even though they did just one week prior,  i just wasn't there.  So they say they'll issue me a refund in 5-7 days.

I NEVER got my refund, so i call AGAIN. this time she says okay i'll issue a refund it'll be 3-5 days!! I still have yet to get my money from these f***ers!!

terrible experience these people should not be in business

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/perfumenetworkcom/new-york-New-York-/perfumenetworkcom-1st-perfume-money-not-refunded-after-2-weeks-and-5-phone-calls-Item-503772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on perfumenetwork.com