symbols

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: mrsslayer — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
PeriodicalMagazines Montana
unknown Hamilton, Montana United States of America

PeriodicalMagazines Montana They are liars, scammers, and have very poor customer service Hamilton, Montana

These people called me telling me that I won several prices, but to get these it was required that I got a subscription to their magazines. I agreed to the small price per month. When I realized that they had taken out $30 I called to cancel and of course the refused. I decided to cancel my debit card. I just got a call today from the "Billing Department" they were very threatening in tone and said that I had entered a legally binding contract. I could not believe this. This has been a nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeriodicalMagazines-Montana/Hamilton-Montana-/PeriodicalMagazines-Montana-They-are-liars-scammers-and-have-very-poor-customer-service-924975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeriodicalMagazines Montana