Complaint Review: periodicals magazine

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: Disappointed — New York New York United States of America
periodicals magazine
p.o box 1950 Hamilton, Montana United States of America

periodicals magazine They called me and told me one price when i get my bill it another charge and the sad thing about it i never got one magazine then there is another magazine company that they sold my information to th Hamilton, Montana

this company has never sent me a magazine and they went ahead and charged my credit card $66.00 .The only magazine i did get is sending me another bill . they should have giving me an option if i would like the magazine like a trial period or an option if i wanted to cancel at anytime but to go ahead and sign me up for 48 months of magazine and tell me that i now owe $748.43 is totally wrong and i have not seen any of the magazine to see if i even want them thats is wrong

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/periodicals-magazine/Hamilton-Montana-59840/periodicals-magazine-They-called-me-and-told-me-one-price-when-i-get-my-bill-it-another-c-910729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on periodicals magazine