Complaint Review: PerksCard

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:Oakland California
PerksCard
Islandia, New York U.S.A.

PerksCard Never Trust PerksCard Promises Islandia New York

I would never purchase any advertisement from Perks Card based on their sales people promises. They promised to promote my medical practice to the entire employee population of my local hospital. Turns out they did not. The sales person at Perks Card promised to circulate two newsletters a year to all the employees. When I got the first paper work back from Perks Car, which was after they processed my card, and therefor too late for me to realize that what they TRULY do. In writing all the promise is provide two news letters to the institusion not the employees. I have several employees from that institution that see me none have heard of perks card at all.

To make things worse my Schwab Vissa card will not resolve the issue in my favor stating they only act on disputes which can be substantiated in writing. Since Perks Card charged my card before I had a change to read the so-called contract, which I never signed, I have not recourse.

Am
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PerksCard/Islandia-New-York-11749/PerksCard-Never-Trust-PerksCard-Promises-Islandia-New-York-446253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PerksCard