Complaint Review: Perricone MD

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Faviola — Lakeland Florida
Perricone MD
639 Research Parkway Meriden, Connecticut USA

Perricone MD NV Perricone LLC no refund received then they send you another package of their junk product, returned it unopened and they went ahead and charge me again. Total ignore their refund polocy Meriden Connecticut

Ordered the the Perricone from sample facial kit. It gave me a rash so discontinued. Call the customer service and told them to cancel this is no good for me. I was given a cancelation number 001708236A and the woman said just throw it away. Then I get a bill on my credit card for $52.94.

Then I get another package from this Perricone MD group April 14 2014, just put return to sender and put it back in the mail. April 26, 2014 they charged my credit card again $52.94.

My first complaint was totally ignore then I get another charge for the same junk product I had return.

Called customer service again, this time the woman says she does not see a return, told her my process of return to sender and then she comes up with - Then the processing center has not finished their processing.

Mind you I have a cancelation number plus complain twice and so far being charged $105.88 for a product not wanted and returned. This is a real rip off set up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perricone-MD-/Meriden-Connecticut-06450/Perricone-MD-NV-Perricone-LLC-no-refund-received-then-they-send-you-another-package-of-th-1142444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perricone MD