Complaint Review: Perry Marketing, LLC

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: Design Story — New Orleans Louisiana
Perry Marketing, LLC
New Orleans, Louisiana USA

Perry Marketing, LLC, Terrell Perry, DP Partners Failure to Pay New Orleans Louisiana

The owner of the company contacted me to do a rush design job for her. I sent her and estimate stating that printing cost was due at time of order and payment was due within seven business days of invoice. She asked if she could pay by credit card to which I said yes but as stated on the estimate and invoice there is a credit card processing fee. I completed the work. She paid the printing then refused my attempts to collect payment under the 7 day terms because she did not want to pay the stated 3.4% fee on credit card transactions. I offered to waive the credit card fee, I offered her payment terms she not only refused them but then theatened to sue me!

I have taken the advice of the lawyer I contacted when she sent the email saying she would sue if I attempted to collect. I have sent her invoice to a collection agency fully understanding that I will never see a dime of what she owes me.

I would like to at least file this complaint so that no other designer or subcontractor will have the same issue with Perry Marketing LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perry-Marketing-LLC/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70130/Perry-Marketing-LLC-Terrell-Perry-DP-Partners-Failure-to-Pay-New-Orleans-Louisiana-1096317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perry Marketing, LLC