Complaint Review: PERSIAN ACCEPTANCE CORP

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Salem Massachusetts
PERSIAN ACCEPTANCE CORP
83 Pine Street Peabody, Massachusetts U.S.A.

PERSIAN ACCEPTANCE CORP SCAM ARTISTS, LIARS, THIEVES, SWINDLERS Peabody Massachusetts

Hmm where do I begin???? Persian Acceptance Corp is a FRAUD! I went through them because I needed to rebuild my credit...well, a year later i went to trade in the vehicle I financed through them and the dealership i was at told me they werent reporting the credit bureau, that there was nothing listed on my credit report at all from them. Then they called to see why, and what was going on, and the people at Persian played STUPID! I was also late on ONE payment, and they sent me a letter saying they were going to repo my car. over ONE payment, a year and a half into my loan!! Ridiculous! Also, they make you pay all of the interest, even if you pay your car off early!! I dont see how these people are still in business!!! Biggest mistake of my life! Another thing, I called to set up an extra payment to make up for the missed one, and the guy got all bent and started yelling at me and SWEARING!!! What kind of place does that??
Im warning everyone, DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!

Angry and fed up!
Salem, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PERSIAN-ACCEPTANCE-CORP/Peabody-Massachusetts-01960/PERSIAN-ACCEPTANCE-CORP-SCAM-ARTISTS-LIARS-THIEVES-SWINDLERS-Peabody-Massachusetts-351215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PERSIAN ACCEPTANCE CORP