Complaint Review: persinal solutions and services

• Submitted: Thu, October 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: pissed off — ny New York
persinal solutions and services
901 N.Broadway Massepqua, New York USA

personal solutions and services ralph iantosca home motification Massepqua New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Loss of words

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Loss of words

good evening I met Ralph this evening and he wanted to work with on getting a loan motification. Unfortunately I worked in the banking industry for 10 years and things didn't sound right by asking us to give him 3500 hundred. I pulled my finacee to the side and said something isn't right and I don't think that we should have to put money down for this. He also said that he had 3 other people on the block that did this. As he continued to talk he said he worked since 17 year old in banking I know for a fact banks don't hire anyone at that age. He also said that we shouldn't pay the bank the mortgage until the modification comes through. That is something I couldn't do because I am not trying to lose my house. So at the end we didn't give any money we just told him that we will get back to him. here is his info 901 N broadway Massapequa ny 11758 office 516-653-5221 cell 516-315-1369 fax 516-977-0532 I hope this could help you on your journey.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/persinal-solutions-and-services/Massepqua-New-York-11758/personal-solutions-and-services-ralph-iantosca-home-motification-Massepqua-New-York-1096127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on persinal solutions and services

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Loss of words

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I want to start by apologizing to everybody that felt like I did wrong by them. I know I'm easy to blame and the easy target because I was the only person you have dealt with. But I did service my clients as best as I could till I no longer worked for the company.  Due to the last post I lost my job at the new office I worked at. That lasted a week. I give up on this business. i did the best I could to help people but what transpired was out Of my hands. I wish I could help everybody out. But I've accepted there's only so much I could've done. It's hard for me to tell my former clients I can no longer help them because I don't work for the company.  So I'm back in the position that every one of my clients were or are still in stuck between a rock and a hard place, facing a hardship and unemployed. Talk about irony. I just wish that the clients I did right by would come forward and back up the right by people that I've done, which outweighs the "bad" im being accused of 100 to 1.  Again I apologize, and as a salesman it's hard for me to admit I'm at a loss for words.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company